See what’s on at John Lyon with a selection of key forthcoming School events.
Learn more about what’s on at John Lyon with times, dates and ticket information.
Saturday 28th September 2019
9.30am – 12.00pm
– See aspects of Academic, Extra- and Co-Curricular life enjoyed by John Lyon boys
– See Sport, Music, Drama and Art in action
– Meet John Lyon teachers and pupils and ask them about School life
– Receive a personal or small group tour of the School, led by one of our current pupils
– Hear from the John Lyon Head, Katherine Haynes, the Head Boy and other pupils
– Learn about bursaries, scholarships, School transport, School lunches, entrance examinations
Open Day is designed for boys and their parents who seeking to join the School at all three main entry points: Year 7, Year 9 and Sixth Form.
Sixth Form Open Evening
Wednesday 9th October 2019
5.00 – 7.00pm
An opportunity for prospective John Lyon Sixth Form students to discover more about the academic curriculum, co- and extra-curricular opportunities, specialised pastoral support and facilities available to the School’s older students.
This Open Evening is for existing John Lyon students and their families as well as those looking to come to John Lyon for the first time.
Ticket booking is only required for new pupils and their families.
Pupils typically join John Lyon in Years 7, 9 and 12, largely from a North West London catchment area including Harrow, Wembley, Stanmore, Pinner, Watford, Rickmansworth, Northwood, Ruislip, Hillingdon, Uxbridge, Ickenham, Northolt, Southall, Ealing, Acton, Edgware, Brent Cross, Finchley, Barnet, Camden, Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea, Hammersmith & Fulham, as well as other parts of Middlesex, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire.