This position will involve contact with children and will amount to ‘regulated activity’.
Start date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent, Part- Time
Weeks: 52 weeks per annum, all year round
Hours: This is a part time role, 20 hours per week to include a full day Saturdays (and some Sundays) and some weekday evenings (in accordance with the shift pattern). Additional hours may be available by mutual agreement.
Location: Across all School sites:
- John Lyon School, Middle Road, Harrow-on-the-Hill, HA2 0HN
- John Lyon Prep School, Quainton Hall, Hindes Road, Harrow, HA1 1RX
- Sudbury Playing Fields, Harrow, HA1 3SB
Actual salary: £15,472.37 (£27,078 pa FTE – 57.14% based on 20 hrs x 52 weeks)
The School Benefits:
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
- Fees remission for children of staff
- Use of the John Lyon School’s Sports Centre, including swimming pool
- Discounted membership to Harrow School’s Golf Club
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to our free Employee Assistance programme
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- Opportunities to be part of the wider school community
- Free hot beverages all year round
For further information and to apply, please refer to the job description, person specification and application forms at the bottom of the page.
Completed applications should be returned to [email protected].
Closing date for applications: 12pm on Wednesday 27th September 2023
Please apply as soon as possible.
Applications will be assessed in order of receipt and we reserve the right to make an appointment before this date, should a suitable applicant be found.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
As a provider of employment and education, we value the diversity of our staff and students. We are committed to providing a fair, equitable and mutually supportive learning and working environment for our students and staff.