You are invited to discover more about North West London independent school life at the the John Lyon Open Day.
Saturday 22nd September 2018, 9.30am – 12.00pm
- See aspects of academic and extra-curricular life enjoyed by John Lyon boys
- Meet John Lyon teachers and pupils and ask them about School life
- Receive a personal or small group tour of the School, led by one of our current pupils
- Hear from the John Lyon Head, Katherine Haynes, Head Boy and other pupils
- Enjoy light refreshments in the School’s dining hall
The John Lyon Open Evening is a ticketed event, admission by online registration below or at johnlyonopenday2018.eventbrite.co.uk
John Lyon offers a broad education to pupils who aspire to achieve excellence in all they do. As such, the admissions procedure is designed both to reveal applicants’ ability as well as to judge their potential.
We look to offer places to able young pupils who have a great attitude to learning combined with a desire to be the best that they can be.
John Lyon pupils largely come from North West London, in a triangle between the M4 to the south, M25 to the north and west, and M1 / A5 to the north and east. Boys also come to us from outside Greater London – from Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire.
At John Lyon we pride ourselves in our welcoming and helpful approach to admissions, for boys at 11+, 13+ and Sixth Form.
We hope you’re able to discover all the information you need at the John Lyon Open Day. If you would like more details, please take a look at our Admissions pages or contact our Registrar, Rebecca Davies.